Welcome to Domains Project!
World’s single largest internet domains dataset
This public dataset contains freely available sorted list of internet domains.
- 10 Million
- 20 Million
- 30 Million
- 50 Million
- 70 Million
- 100 Million
- 150 Million
- 200 Million
- 250 Million
- 300 Million
(Wasted) Internet traffic:
- More than 1TB of Internet traffic is just 3 Mbytes of compressed data
- 1 million domains is just 5 Mbytes compressed
- More than 500TB of Internet traffic is necessary to get 230 million domains (6.6TB / 1 million).
- Only 921 Mbytes of disk space is required to store 230 million domains in compressed form
- 1Gbit fully saturated link is good for about 2 million new domains every day
- 8c/16t and 64 Gbytes of RAM machine is good for about 2 million new domains every day
- 2 ISC Bind9 instances (>400 Mbytes RSS each) are required to get 2 million new domains every day
- After reaching 9 million domains repository was switched to compressed files. Please use freely available XZ to unpack files.
- After reaching 30 million records, files were moved to
/dataso repository doesn’t have it’s README at the very bottom.
Raw (unpacked and unfiltered) data may be available at https://dataset.domainsproject.org, though it is recommended to use Github repo.
This repository empoys Git LFS technology, therefore user
has to use both
git lfs and
xz to retrieve data. Cloning procedure is as follows:
git clone https://github.com/tb0hdan/domains.git cd domains ./unpack.sh
After unpacking, domain lists are just text files (~4.6Gb at 230 mil) with one domain per line.
1tv.af 1tvnews.af 3rdeye.af 8am.af aan.af acaa.gov.af acb.af acbr.gov.af acci.org.af ach.af acku.edu.af acsf.af adras.af aeiti.af
Search engines and crawlers
Domains Project bot
Typical user agent for Domains Project bot looks like this:
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Domains Project/1.0.8; +https://domainsproject.org)
Some older versions have set to Github repo:
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Domains Project/1.0.4; +https://github.com/tb0hdan/domains)
Crawler code for this project is available at: Domains Crawler
Starting with version
1.0.7 Domains Crawler has
and rate limiting. Please open issue if you experience any problems. Don’t forget to include your domain.
Yacy is a great opensource search engine. Here’s my post on Yacy forum: https://searchlab.eu/t/domain-list-for-easier-search-bootstrapping/231
This dataset can be used for research. There are papers that cover different topics. I’m just going to leave links to them here for reference.